We understand that visits from family members and friends are a significant part of the healing procedure. To ease out the process, we have charted out the following instructions.
- Please speak with the Guest Relations Officer to determine the best time to visit or to discuss the number of visitors or any unusual visiting situation that might require special planning.
- Visitation rights will not be limited or denied based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. Visitors may include a spouse, adult child, parent, close relative, friend and significant others.
- Information desks are located at the Atrium, main entry of the hospital. Desks are staffed with well-informed personnel who can help answering your queries.
- Patient privacy is important to us; they have the right to limit access and privacy. Patients can specify to the admissions or nursing staff that no information is to be shared about their condition and/or that they wish not to have visitors. If such a request has been made, it will be communicated to you.
- For patients in Intensive Care Units, only questions from immediate family members can be answered.
- There is a cafeteria located on the top floor within the hospital which houses various chains of eateries.
- For visitors who have been exposed to infectious diseases such as Chicken Pox, Tuberculosis (TB), Mumps or Measles within three weeks of their visit, please speak with the patient’s nurse before visiting.